Gudola Schirmer Partner
|Previous Positions:||Board Member, CEO, CSO, CRO...|
|Affiliations:||Johnson & Johnson, MERCK; Procter & Gamble, Benckiser|
|Languages:||German, English, French, Spanish (basic)
Mrs. Gudola Schirmer has profound experience in potential-, innovation- and change-management as well as in turnarounds and mergers & acquisitions.
- Started her career at Procter & Gamble, where she finally led the Finance department of the Health & Beauty division
- Moved on to Benckiser as Director Corporate Development, acquired several companies globally and developed the strategy of COTY (today COTY Inc.) as umbrella for numerous cosmetics brands
- Turned around Benckiser’s UK cosmetics division as Managing Director, increasing sales by 50% whilst launching the first ever English designer perfume
- Served as CEO of Johnson & Johnson ° Merck’s German pharmaceutical OTC business, which she led to profitable growth, launching a number of innovative brands and was responsible for several OTC categories on a European level
- Built-up and led company portfolios as President, CRO and CSO in the private equity business (Dr. jur. Berglar, BAVARIA Industriekapital AG). Acquired, divested, led, managed and consulted portfolio companies in diverse industries incl. FMCG, Automotive, Metal, Plant Engineering / Construction, Environmental
- Served as President and President of the Board of the three French companies Griset SAS, Technology Luminaires SAS and BAVARIA Luminaires Holding SAS.
- Trainer at Management Circle, Germany’s no. 1 education provider
President and Chief Sales Officer
BAVARIA Industriekapital AG
€ 750 MM • > 5,000 empl. • Munich, Germany
President and President of the Board
Griset SAS Villiers
Saint Paul, France & Maleka, Malaysia
Technology Luminaires SAS
BAVARIA Luminaires Holding
Neuilly sur Seine, France
1999 – 2011
President Portfolio Management
Dr. jur. Ch. Berglar Beteiligungen
€ 300 MM • > 1.000 empl. • Cologne, Germany
1995 – 1999
CEO & European Head for 3 OTC cat.
Johnson & Johnson ° MERCK
> € 130 MM • > 500 empl. • Bad Honnef, Germany
1992 – 1995
Benckiser Beauty Intl. Ltd.
> € 25 MM • > 100 empl. • Theale, UK
Procter & Gamble